Both the international office and local chapters have opportunities for volunteers. We encourage local chapters to post their needs here, but please feel free to contact any local chapter directly through the chapter page.
International Office NeedsThe international office is located in Portland, Oregon, USA. Some needs are better done at the physical office, but many can be done virtually. We hold meetings via conference calls and internet, and can exchange information easily over the web. We are currently looking for:
- Data base management expertise
- Fundraising strategy expertise – to serve on Fundraising Committee
- Marketing and communication strategy expertise
- Donor management expertise
- Curriculum development and testing
- Video creation and development
- Organizational governance expertise to serve on Governance Committee
Please contact Tony Sonark at 503-208-7833 or firstname.lastname@example.org or tony.Sonark on Skype if you would like to know more or would like to volunteer.
Eugene, Oregon – Newsletter writer and coordinator
Portland, Oregon – Course enrollment coordinator